Tag


Sunday, June 25, 2006

long time man...

its really been a long time ive been to service!3 weeks in fact...but after coming back from england i finally went to service...my goodness i forgot how good pastor kong's preaching was man!he preached a storm...and brother poh,sidney,brother david etc. solid la! they even started praise with my favourite song lol...


leaving singapore has made me realise the things i have in singapore and its like nicotine redrawal la...cant do without it=)thanks to all the guys who welcome me back and made me feel ever closer to this family of mine...

OH no! haha i gained weight la...everybody thinks i lost weight...i gained like 5-6 kg...eeee i must lose again...now my diet is cereals ok! and LOW fat milk haha...i will lose untill 55 then i will start my old diet=)

Yesterday when we celebrated val's birthday....wow i saw her face when all the presents were given haha...super happy lor...but i dun think its the presents...its the thought that counts..presents just represent that thought we have=)but of course christian, rico and my present was the best lol...first time i really saw a present of this calibre..solid leh...haha

hmm...i got nothing more to blog about...just reminding all that i love to play winning eleven on xbox...and whoever has a spare,not playing or extra disc please please lend me!haha original only thanks!ill write about other stuff soon!!

No comments: