Tag


Monday, August 21, 2006

Dr. A.R. Bernard

Happiness is.

I have never thought about it....but am i happy?Have i learnt tp have wisdom and understanding?Have i learnt to deal with negative emotions in my life?

Blessings are well....Uncountable! I wanna thank God for all the people placed in my life.With no money,I still survived.I will pay back what I owe with what I have.But I still cant find out how I will ever outgive God,creator of the universe!


Dr A.R. Bernard is one of the greatest preachers I have ever heard in my life!Only Pastor Ulf and Pastor Kong is better to me.XD He signed my book"Happiness is" even!Though i didnt get to talk to him or shake his hand.He ministering with the God-given annointing is already GOOD enough!

Transition is a very hard time to go through.With the final year exams coming,the expection to rise up and maintain there during this time is super tough.BUT i pray,in Jesus name,No weapon against me shall prosper! For You are the Way,the Truth and the Life! YAY!

Happy post=)

No comments: