Tag


Saturday, September 22, 2007

Who am i?

Who am I? Is it a question you always ask yourself?

I find myself to ask that question quite a lot nowadays. It never seems that I'm asking. But deep down I'm aching to know who i really am.

Am I just one who everyone can talk to? Am I someone of significant importance?

It's always this way don't you think? The answer to our predicament is always in the action of taking a step back and realizing what I done, received and reap. Though I may be 16, many of those who know me might not agree. Just weird that everyone thinks I'm 18 or something. 18 or not, i don't think it's just my facial features or what not. It's just the "atmosphere", as many of you call it.

It's not about Phua or what he has. It's about the Holy Spirit. He not only taught me how to react in certain situations or dilemma. What I recommend to anyone is just to wake up. Don't just go on living life like it's a breeze. Accept the difficulties and eventually the easy times will just roll in. You'll never know it's easy until you know what's tough right?

O levels this year? Take heed. It's tough, I'm dying too. But why disappoint yourself with bad grades and realize you can do so much better the next year? I'm pretty sure that you don't wanna see yourself in the school uniform you've been dying to get rid of right?

Take it, Break it, Anoint it.
Nothing works if you don't anoint it. Take the third step.

Phua.

3 comments:

Valerie Teo said...

Phua,
I can almost hear your voice reading off this post.
I like this entry.

calvinphua said...

Aw...thanks Val=)

nooble said...

yes val I AGREE WITH YOU