Tag


Saturday, December 30, 2006

The end of the year


What bestows upon me for the year 2007 as 2006 closes.

Well 2006 has been a year of ups and downs for me....

Nothing much came about in the first few months but the police cup was one of the most significant things during this time..it was the first time i was winning a gold medal in a national rugby tournament.

June this year i went over to England..Though the trip to england was a bumpy, emotional one...its only led to be where i am today...where you see me.I am strengthened through things that have tested me by putting me through the fire.

I have burned to the point of tears.But I am not someone who quits easily!!

Another significant point was my water baptism!I have finally outwardly proved i am a child of God and nothing in the world can stop me...

Also,December has been a great month...a time where promotion lies in the wake of the 5 Christmas services...so far i have not enjoy a year of my life so fully!!!

I know God has a great time prepared for me and I am looking forward to 2007!

Peace...and Happy New Year=)

No comments: