Tag


Friday, December 01, 2006

WHY?

Why? We always seem to ask ourselves...always asking others also.But have your thought along this line..What could i have done to make things better?what could i have done to keep them in?what could i have done to protect those under me?in my covering?

The mind always asks itself..WHY!Its a big issue...but what can we do?its not a matter of how...but its a matter of why!Why didnt you do this...why didnt you do that.

I mean we have to face the fact that we humans have a tendency to put off what wee can do today to tommorrow...and so far tommorrow hasnt come yet...I do not understand this even though i know we are guilty of this.

No matter how hard we try...its always..too hard....unaccomplishable....impossible!I CANT STAND IT.TRY TRY TRY...thats all we can do?well try harder...cause you're all not trying hard enough!

Don't worry...phua's still holding up well...Just that my mind's cranky now.

God bless...will blog soon.

No comments: