Tag


Friday, July 21, 2006

GLORY

Glory
Glorious is my King!!!

I have been blessed ever since I have been committed to the Will of God.Commitment is the key to showing your maturity and determination to continue on an interest or a task i've been given.

God is SO GREAT!All my guitars are given to me by my father's friends and my uncle=)I believe they did not want to give me...but God moved them to give me their guitars...haha...even though they are worth 1k or more!(morris)

My faith level has increased during these 3 to 4 weeks since i came back to Singapore...I have learnt to focus on the promises and not on the disappointments.As I go down further into a life with Christ....I believe the Holy Spirit will instill more of Himself in me!!!

I have been writing another song now...with myself this time...ive thought of all thats happen...and well even in times of need we still have to praise God!There will be a preview of the song soon.When i get it done=)

I am going to go for my own cell group meeting now.Its gonna be POWER today!!!!!
See you readers soon!

No comments: