Tag


Monday, July 24, 2006

HELLO

A Sermon From A Teacher

Havent blogged in a long time

Mr Phoon from our school...yes! that one.

He was talking to me and two other latecomers.It was like a sermon...though he said it was not...

Freedom and Responsibility
F for freedom and R for responsibility.

F and R are on the see-saw of life...when we are young...F is small and R is also small.We only have the R to study as students.As we grow older...our parents want us to live on our own two feet.

Growing up...we want the F to be as big as possible.but with the more F you have...the more R u take up.If F grows bigger...There is much more R to take...

However remember all things must be balanced and if F is big...R should be big to counter the weight of F.Responsibility shows how much u mature and that will gain you more F from parents and other authority figures.

How simple it may be.But it struck a string in my heart...

With all these things happening now....my parents and all are overseas....me and my sister have took up a great responsibilty and have to take care of the house...finances,food and any other stuff...stress and pressure have come upon my once "study only" life.

Look like i have to take it up upon myself to go through this time.With God by my side and the Holy Spirit within me....there is nothing that is too big for Him.

Cant wait for another time of just pressing into God's presence...as i learn how to really worship God...that will bring upon the Presence of God when i play the guitar.Strengthening my Spirit-man will make me grow STRONGER and I will press unto that higher call!!!

That was long huh=)

No comments: